What you want to know about C60 oils
Before you begin taking C60 oil
Write down how you feel physically and mentally at this moment. Note both your overall feelings and very specific observations and/or complaints.
After having started
Note in the future daily what you observe physically and mentally, both changes and constant observations. With this diary you can log your well-being in the longer term and better compare it to the original situation.
How to store
Always store the C60 oil in a lightproof place and at room temperature (for example, in a kitchen cabinet).
How to use
- Take a small teaspoon of C60 oil (about 2.5 ml) every morning after standing up on an empty stomach. A small teaspoon equals to filling the dropper three times and emptying it on the spoon.
- Take the C60 oil.
- Then eat an apple (no other fruit). The apple helps to digest the C60 oil.
Have your regular breakfast when you feel ready.
- Take C60 oils only as long as you feel good. Stop intake when your symptoms worsen or when you no longer trust the situation.
- Observable changes may occur within a few days after the first intake, but may also take several weeks. Monitor carefully what you notice in your body and mind.
- C60 oils can be taken with different aims. You can take C60 oils to reduce specific complaints or symptoms and/or for your general well-being.
- As far as we know now there is no time limit to the duration of the intake of C60 oils.
Frequently asked questions
For more questions and answers visit our column Frequently asked questions !
C60 oils are not medicines. If you have any complaints, please contact your general practitioner or medical specialist.
© Copyright C60olie CV, version 3 May 2021Download leaflet